DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT
- Country of Domicile of Big Blue Fishing Charters: South Africa
- Business operator: BB Charters PTY/LTD
- Applicable law on all transactions: South African Law is applicable on all transactions and disputes
- Currency: ZAR
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking.
- Payment details will be e-mailed to you once your booking has been received and confirmed.
- Full balance to be settled on confirmation of charter.
- Shared charters to be paid in full when booking.
All Charters are subject to weather conditions. Your safety is of paramount importance to us, therefore, if the charter has to be cancelled due to weather or for any other reason beyond our control, either on or prior to the day of your booking, we will offer you an alternative date. If this is not possible, a full refund will be provided, less any bank handling charges.
CLIENT CANCELATION AND REFUND POLICY
- Prior to 30 days of charter date - full refund, less 15 % handling fee.
- Prior to 21 days of charter date - 50% refund of the charter value.
- Within 21 days of charter date - 0% refund
- A no-show will be charged in full.
- The deposit will only be valid for 6 months after your scheduled charter date, unless agreed by BBSFC in writing
- A voucher is valid for six months, unless agreed by BBSFC in writing