Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
We do not collect information on how the service is accessed.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Use of Data
Only to provide and maintain our service.
To notify you about changes to our service
Transfer of Data
Your information, including personal data, is never to be transfered to any other computer in or outside South Africa.
Disclosure of Data
BB Charters PTY/LTD may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of BB Charters PTY/LTD
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org